My personal information


                                                 My personal information



             My name Iván Oliva Pesantes.

             My date of birth September 6, 1973.

             Nationality is Ecuadorian.

             I live in the city of Guayaquil.

             My address is gold and 25.

             I have 5 children and 2 granddaughters.

             I'm married and my wife's name is Johanna.

             I work at the Sheraton Hotel in Guayaquil.

             I like music (salsa) watch movie.

             My favorite sport is football and my soul team is the                       
             Emelec sport club, and my favorite color is blue

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Historia de la poesia Ecuatoriana

Tema: Igualdades, desigualdades, ecuaciones e inecuaciones

MATEMATICA LONGITUD DE CIRCUNFERENCIA